Your business may have many assets: vehicles, office space, equipment, and inventory. To protect these assets and your business from potential risks, you should consider purchasing the following as a minimum:
- Property insurance - Property insurance will cover the property and buildings owned by your business in the event of destruction or damage due to things like fire and other perils.
- Contents insurance - covers assets that you store at your business premises. If you are leasing space for your business, the owner of the property probably has property insurance, but you are likely responsible for your own contents insurance. If you run your business out of your home, you will likely need separate contents insurance for your business assets.
- Business interruption insurance - If you need to shut down your business temporarily due to a fire or other peril, business interruption insurance will cover your loss of earnings until you are back in business.
- Vehicle Insurance - You will need to insure any vehicles that your business owns. If you use personal vehicles for business purposes, be sure to advise us.
- Liability insurance - Mistakes happen. You, your employees, your equipment or your suppliers could be the cause of mistakes that ultimately end up hurting your customers, your employees or other people who are involved with your business. To protect your business from being sued, you should consider these types of insurance to limit your liability:
- General Liability - Covers injury to clients or employees on your premises.
- Product Liability - Provides protection if your products are defective or cause serious harm to those using them.
- Professional liability insurance - Provides protection if you are sued by a client for errors, omissions or negligence when performing professional services.
- Crime - coverage for loss of cash and employee theft
In addition to these basic coverages, we offer many customizable options to meet your unique business needs. Representing six of the largest insurers in the country means we can write any business - big or small.
Get A Quote